1. A non refundable deposit of £10 per night per pitch is required to secure a booking. Transferable deposits may be raised soley at the Manager’s discretion. Full pre-payment is required for long stay bookings (7 nights or more) in July & August.
2. Bookings are taken over the telephone, and enquiries can be done by email or telephone.
3. Payment by cheque are payable to Plas Farm Caravan Park Ltd. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Electron & Delta cards are accepted.
4. Full payment for your stay is required on your arrival.
5. Minimum bookings apply for Bank holidays. Easter is 4 nights; other Bank holidays are 3 nights.
6. We do not accept groups. We allow a maximum of 2 pitches together. Our aim is to keep them small and quiet. Single sex groups and unaccompanied teenagers are not permitted unless by prior agreement with park owners.
7. Dogs are welcome at Plas Farm provided they are kept on a short leads and are well trained. They must not be allowed to foul the ground within the park. Accidents must be cleared up immediately and placed in the red bins provided. Dogs must be supervised at all times and not left unattended in the caravan or cars. The Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any intimidating dogs.
8. No large commercial vehicles or transit vans are allowed on the park.
9. Only one vehicle may be parked next to the pitch. All other vehicles must be parked in the parking bay provided. All visitors must report to Reception. We do not charge for visitors but welcome any donation to our chosen charity. The speed limit of 5 mph must be observed at all times.
10. Daily Departure by 11am and arrival between 1pm & 6pm. If you are unable to arrive by 6pm please telephone to inform us. We will otherwise re-book the pitch.
11. Plas Farm Caravan Park reserves the right to refuse a booking or entry to any persons at any time without reason being given.
12. We do not have mains drainage and we rely on a septic tank system. Consequently our toilet chemical disposal discharges into this tank. For the tank to continue to work efficiently, ONLY biological fluids must be used. Any fluids used must NOT contain Formaldehyde or any other chemical that would kill the septic tanks essential bacteria. (Aqua Kem green is available at reception)
13. Litter must be placed in the many refuse bins provided. A recycling system is in operation with the company that removes our waste. They recycle in their depot.
14. All ball games must be played in the play area only; and not near caravans or shower blocks.
15. Bikes must be ridden only on the roads around the park and always in a safe manner. Bikes are not allowed in the woodland walk or around the shower blocks.
16. Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians; they are to be supervised at all times so they are not a nuisance or a danger to themselves or others. We do not tolerate any persons being disrespectful to the park.
17. Only breathable ground sheets are allowed.
18. BBQ’s should be raised off the grass to avoid damage, blocks are provided by the bin area.
19. Strictly – NO Camp fires.
20. No generators allowed in and around the park.
21. No loud music. Quiet time after 11pm until 8am
22. Only designated caravan electrical equipment should be used from our supply of electricity to our unit. Domestic appliances must not be used.
23. Plas Farm Caravan Park and it’s employees are absolved from all liability for accidents to tourers, motorhomes, tents, equipment, caravanners, campers and visitors. We cannot accept responsibility for loss of life, personal injury, loss, damage or accident to personal property. We recommend you take appropriate insurance to cover yourselves, others in your party and personal belongings.
24. The right is reserved to modify our prices in the light of future cost charges. Also to make amendments to the park and its facilities, as described, without notice, owing to our policy of continual improvements.
Anyone found to be in breach of the caravan park rules, or if their behaviour is upsetting other families, will be asked to leave the park.