Caravan Nightly Tariff
1st March – 31st October 2017
Standard – Hard standing, EHU 10 amp, TV (sky & digital)– car & 2 persons. (suitable for SINGLE axle only)
Super – Fully serviced, Hard standing, EHU 10 amp, TV (sky & digital), water & grey drain, – car & 2 persons.
Premier – All weather, fully serviced, extra large pitches, EHU 16 amp, water & grey drain, TV (sky & digital) - car & 2 persons
Child (3-16 years old)
Dogs ( maximum 2 per pitch)
Please Note: £2 per night supplement for Bank Holidays.
High Season periods:
7th April – 1st May
26th May – 4th June
1st July – 31st August
20th October - 31st October
Low Season periods : All other periods not listed above.
Please read the following before booking with Plas Farm :
1. A non refundable deposit of £10 per night per pitch is required to secure a booking. Transferable deposits may be raised soley at the Manager's descretion. Full pre-payment is required for long stay bookings (7 nights or more) in July & August.
2. Bookings are taken over the telephone, and enquiries can be done by email or telephone.
3. Payment by cheque are payable to Plas Farm Caravan Park Ltd. Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch, Electron & Delta cards are accepted.
4. Minimum bookings apply for Bank holidays. Easter is 4 nights; other bank holidays are 3 nights.
5. We do not accept groups. We allow a maximum of 2 pitches together. Our aim is to keep them small and quiet. Single sex groups and unaccompanied teenagers are not permitted unless by prior agreement with park owners.
6. No large commercial vehicles or transit vans are allowed on the park.
Please also read Plas Farm Caravan Park's full list of rules and conditions prior to booking. Thank you